Salt has long been used for its protective and preserving qualities, and as such is often considered to be one of the oldest magickal substances known to us. It is deeply associated with cleansing as many cleansing and baptism rites call for the use of ocean water or water to which salt has been added. This is because salt is believed both remove and absorb negative influences or damage caused by the “Evil Eye”.
In this workshop you will learn how to make your own Salt Jar, a sacred vessel, the purpose of which is to purify, protect and bless not only the spaces you inhabit, but also your aspirations and intentions.
Through the creation of your own Salt Jar, you will create and manifest the opportunity to bring in purification, protection and blessings into your home and your life.
Salt Jars have been proven to be extremely effective for dealing with:
- “Resetting” relationships that seem to recently be plagued by illness, fighting, distrust, or heavy stress
- supporting and encouraging individuals who are breaking the chains of addictive behaviours, thoughts, actions, or emotions that keep holding them back
- removing streaks of bad luck and difficult times
- recovering from illness and/or trauma either chronic or acute in nature
- protecting pregnant women, as well as elderly family members
- to avert jealousy and ill wishes away from an individual and their family
All materials including herbs and jars will be provided in this workshop.
Date: Saturday, 8 September 2018 (11.30am to 3.30pm)
Venue: Isian Centre of Metaphysics (Parafield Gardens)
Investment: $80.00 (includes all ingredient and notes) – payment to be made via Paypal.
There are strictly limited number of places available.
Payment must be received prior to 30 August 2018 to secure your spot.